Search Engine Optimisation Advice
We can help you get your site to the top of Google
It is well known that the better your website ranks in search results, the more traffic your website will receive. SEO reports are a great way of inspecting your website. We can take a look at your code as well as the structure of your website and see what the search engines will like and more importantly, what they won’t like. Based on your individual results, our SEO report will detail how you can alter your code / layout to help improve your rankings in the major search engines.
Websites are without question a highly effective marketing medium. But to work they must be seen. They need visitors.
If your website does not generate the results you hoped for then contact us to discuss how we can help make your website a success. We can take a look at your code as well as the structure of your website and see what the search engines will like and more importantly, what they won’t like. Based on your individual results, our SEO report will detail how you can alter your code / layout to help improve your rankings in the major search engines.
SEO is fundamentally a set of methodologies that make it easier for search engines to find, include, categorize and rank your web content.
Lee Odden, TopRank: Online Marketing Blog
What You Will Get In Your SEO Report
Our SEO Report will examine each aspect of your site in detail from an Search Engine Optimisation point of view. Although each report is completely bespoke to your individual website, we follow a structure which investigates all the major SEO aspects that search engine robots look for when visiting a website. These are:
- Internal links (The wording of internal links can have a major effect on results)
- Alt attributes (Alt text helps visually impaired users to use the web - but it is also important for Search Engines)
- Page title structure (Does your page title structure help tell the Search Engine what the page is about)
LAYOUT & STRUCTURE
- Home page content (This is the most important page for Search Engines)
- Broken links (We will identify any broken links on your site)
- Article pages (Articles and Blogs can help target specific keywords)
(This is the technical stuff - we will help explain it in plain english!)
- Set expires headers
- Position of Scripts
- Image optimisation
- Security (If your site is attacked when Google visits it you could be in trouble!)
- Speed (2010 brought a big shift in the Google Algorithims - page load time now plays a part in SEO)
- Servers (Is your server based in your primary target market?)
REQUEST YOUR SEO REPORT TODAY
Fill in our form below and a member of our team will get right back to you